Triage area for bugs and any ongoing discussion about them.
Please submit new issues you find here (after searching to see if someone has already reported a similar one that you could add to). We can discuss them, and then they can be binned accordingly to one of the sub-categories: “Will Fix”, “Won’t Fix”, or “Fixed”.
As always, it’s good to provide as much information about the bug as possible, at least the following information is going to be needed:
- Product (plugin, editor, website, etc)
- Version of the product from the About box or title, (e.g. 1.1.7, Shipping, Beta)
- Engine (Unity, Unreal, etc), version (e.g. 4.26.2), and platform (e.g. Windows).
- Title and brief description of the problem.
- Reproduction steps, as clear and unambiguously specified as possible.
- How many times you’ve seen the issue, or maybe even “repro’d X out of Y attempts”.
- Screenshots (with annotations/arrows/highlights/boxes) can go a long way to explain an issue.
- Log files or perhaps data files if it is likely to help.
- You may be requested to try and provide a test project if it’s quite an involved and longstanding bug.
Thankyou for your help in making Apparance better for everyone.